According to a report from the Daily Mail she did. But then I use that paper to wipe away the evidence of my morning bowel movement. So, that’s not saying that much. The actress, 43, reportedly made the confession to a German magazine. It’s claimed she responded to questions about keeping wrinkles at bay by saying, ‘I’ve tried a lot of things but apart from working out and a good diet most things don’t help.’ Adding, ‘I even tried Botox but I didn’t like how my face looked afterward. Now I don’t use it anymore and I can move my forehead again.’ To be honest, knowing too well what the Daily Mail’s like, I suspect they ran the quotes through Babel Fish or something and that’s what they got. Who knows. In 2007, Kidman told Marie Claire magazine, ‘To be honest, I am completely natural. I have nothing in my face or anything. I wear sunscreen, and I don’t smoke. I take care of myself. And I’m very proud to say that.’ And fooled no one. She’s not moved her forehead in years, but she’s ‘natural’. Sure, sure.
Image credit to Flynet Pictures. Story Daily Mail via Pop Eater.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?