The parents of Nick Hogan would like for you to know that their (somehow) perma-tanned son is out of jail [Website – Amy Grindhouse].
And by that, I mean that his parents where nowhere to be seen when he was released, as they don’t give a what-what.
Hogan was released from jail today at 12:32 (Florida time), after serving less time than it takes for me to poop out a whole bag of Cheez Doodles (166-days) out of his 8-month long sentence due to “good time and gain time” credit.
Also, Hogan has been out of the clink for what, like a minute, and he has already had the time to get his haaair did, slap on some tanner, pick out a cute outfit and make googly eyes at his sister (see pic above – GD it, I wish those two would get a room!). Meanwhile, his former BFF John Graziano will need medical care for the rest of his life.
Nick Hogan was released from Pinellas County Jail just after midnight Tuesday morning. We’re told he arrived back at his mom Linda’s house to a thumping party, replete with loud music and cops surveying the scene.
REALLY? AN EFFING PARTY? Um… that’s appropriate! O_o
[IMAGE CREDIT: Luis Santana / Splash News]
AmyGrindhouse.com written by Amy Grindhouse © All logos and original content should not be reproduced without permission. All rights reserved. When quoting, use excerpts with attribution only. No images may be used without prior permission.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Johnny Depp As Tonto on the Cover of Rolling Stone
- Rihanna Did That Thing With Her Crotch Again, Also Smacked Fan With The Mic
- Here Are Some Photos of Demi Moore to Remind You She Exists
- Amy Adams Doesn’t Want to be Perfect Anyway Because It Isn’t ‘Interesting’
- Kimmode’s Cervix Got The Re-Shoot It’s Been Waiting For
- Katie Price Wore Whatever This Is To Promote Whatever She’s Promoting
- Russell Brand Dumped Katy Perry By Text Message
- Photos of The Breaking Amish: LA Cast Because That’s A Thing