Nick Cannon is still treating Howard Stern like a therapist (last week, Cannon revealed having sex to and jacking it to his own wife’s songs). In an interview Tuesday, Cannon revealed that he briefly dated Kim Kardashian in 2006 around the release of the tape but shortly before the pilot for Keeping up with the Kardashians. The tape leaked while Cannon and Kardashian were dating (Kardashian is cheating on her first husband, Damon Thomas, with Ray-J in the tape), and she lied when asked about it so they split. ‘We talked about this tape… and she told me there was no tape,’ said Cannon. ‘If she might have been honest with me I might have tried to hold her down and be like ‘That was before me,’ because she is a great girl. She’s actually one of the nicest people you’ll ever meet. But the fact that she lied and told me that there was no tape?’ Cannon continues, Kardashian’s ‘a great businesswoman’ and he thinks she probably leaked the tape herself to get famous. Photos of them in 2006 below.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Who Wore The Most Revealing Outfit To The Billboard Awards?
- Justin Timberlake Remembered To Pack His Flat Iron & More Photos From Cannes
- Princess Kanye Should Have Called His New Album ‘The Princess Kanye Diaries’
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Aren’t In A Relationship This Week
- Russell Simmons Has Been Uninvited From The Carter’s Christmas Party
- Courtney Stodden’s Mother Probably Contrived The Sex Tape