The story keeps changing and at this point it’s pretty cumbersome to fill in the gaps in this account, but here goes. It was originally reported by TMZ.com that the ring of hackers who accessed the Gmail accout of Vanessa Hudgens in order to leak n00ds of her did the same to the emails/ cells/ and mobile devices of 50 celebrities, all of whom were women. Today, adding to a report from Friday, the list is broadened still; it’s no longer ’50 celebrities,’ it’s ‘over 100 active email addresses of celebrities, politicians and sports stars.’ Whatever, at this point. So long as they leak. Fap folders don’t compile themselves. Moreover, you may be interested to know, the reported n00d of Scarlett Johansson was posted online last week. No one posted it elsewhere, of course. But I’ve seen a poorly censored version. It shows her with a towel hanging down to expose the back part of her body as she looks at herself n00d in the mirror. In any case, there are more names to add to the list of those whose emails were compromised and images stolen: ‘Natalie Portman (Oscar winner for Black Swan), Lindsey Vonn (Gold medal skier in 2010), and Carly Patterson (all-around Gold in gymnastics in 2004).’ TMZ adds, ‘We’re also told Dianna Agron from Glee has been targeted as well. And a prominent 17-year-old actress was also hacked… though we’re not releasing her name.’ Any guesses as to the 17-year-old? I don’t follow tween things, so I’d have no idea (Previous report here detailing other hacked women).
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Who Wore The Most Revealing Outfit To The Billboard Awards?
- Justin Timberlake Remembered To Pack His Flat Iron & More Photos From Cannes
- Princess Kanye Should Have Called His New Album ‘The Princess Kanye Diaries’
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Aren’t In A Relationship This Week
- Russell Simmons Has Been Uninvited From The Carter’s Christmas Party
- Courtney Stodden’s Mother Probably Contrived The Sex Tape