In an interview that Nadya Suleman claims never took place, she is heard saying that babies make her physically sick and she can’t stand being around them. Last month, there were quotes attributed to Octomom, in which she was alleged to have said, ‘I hate the babies, they disgust me… My older six are animals… The only way I can cope is to lock myself in the bathroom and cry [for hours]. Some days I have thought about killing myself. I cannot cope… I absolutely wish I had not had them.’ There was a vague denial that she was interviewed by InTouch, and she specifically denied the bathroom quotes, saying, ‘I hardly have 30 seconds to go to the restroom, I could never lock my self in the bathroom for hours. I Love all my children, I do not regret them and it’s ridiculous that I have to continue to defend myself against these disgusting fabricated lies.’ Her spokesperson added the vague, yet carefully-worded, ‘Nadya never gave an interview to InTouch magazine. She never once said she was disgusted by her own children.’ Well, she DID give an interview, to a freelance reporter. And she DID say that thing about disgusting babies, but she was misquoted. Whomever did the write-up got creative with their editing to make it sound as though Octomom hated her own children. She never said that, she said other people’s kids creep her out. ‘I am absolutely disgusted by babies,’ she is heard saying in audio released today. ‘Whenever I hear a baby cry, I cringe. I do not like babies. They make me sick … I don’t even look at them. I have to look away.’ Listen HERE.
Image credit to INF Daily. Story TMZ.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Johnny Depp As Tonto on the Cover of Rolling Stone
- Rihanna Did That Thing With Her Crotch Again, Also Smacked Fan With The Mic
- Here Are Some Photos of Demi Moore to Remind You She Exists
- Amy Adams Doesn’t Want to be Perfect Anyway Because It Isn’t ‘Interesting’
- Kimmode’s Cervix Got The Re-Shoot It’s Been Waiting For
- Katie Price Wore Whatever This Is To Promote Whatever She’s Promoting
- Russell Brand Dumped Katy Perry By Text Message
- Photos of The Breaking Amish: LA Cast Because That’s A Thing