Miley Cyrus won’t be inflicting her presence on the UK, for the London movie premiere of The Last Song. Break out the meth and Bacon Lube, we gots to have a pAArty. It turns out that the cloud of volcanic ash from Iceland’s Eyjafjallajökull volcano, that has been plaguing British travel plans since late last week, has screwed plans for Cyrus and co-star/ boyfriend Liam Hemswroth to attend.
Ticket holders will be able to attend tomorrow’s screening in support of Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity. Inbound/ outbound flights have now been cancelled for a fifth consecutive day as drifting ash clouds from the volcano continue to disrupt UK travel. It is unclear if the UK premiere for Demi Moore’s The Joneses (April 23 at Empire Leicester Square) and Iron Man 2 (April 26 at Vue Westfield) will still go ahead. The Last Song opens in UK cinemas on April 30. [Digital Spy]
I haven’t been this happy since I found out that there’s no problem on this earth that can’t be solved by booze. My home country is officially a prostitot-free zone.
Pictures show Miley Cyrus and boyfriend Liam Hemsworth coming out of a celebrity-heavy medical centre in Beverly Hills, CA, eating lillipops April 15, 2010.
Image credit to GHOST/ MOE/ Fame Pictures. Story Digital Spy.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Amanda Bynes Was Arrested For Doing Weed, Taken For Psychiatric Evaluation
- Liam Hemsworth Left His Mistress Alone Long Enough to Make Out with His Fiancee
- LeAnn Rimes Decided To Sleep With A Married Man And ‘Ask God For Forgiveness’ After the Fact
- January Jones Is Still Holding Out On Us
- Lindsay Lohan Tried To Have Her Dealer Deliver Drugs To Betty Ford
- Princess Kanye Skipped Town The Second Kimmode Arrived