Miley Cyrus‘ adult pictures are going to continue to exist only in the mind of her fan(s), for the time being. Despite enthusiastic reporting to the contrary this week, Cyrus will likely not be posing for a certain men’s magazine. This week, we learnt from an interview with Hugh Hefner that he would be interested to have Cyrus pose for his magazine. When asked by Fox News whether ‘any offers were on the table’ for Cyrus to appear in the pages of Playboy, Hefner replied, ‘The simple answer is she is the one that you and all the other readers would like to see.’ Hefner noted further that it depends who the hot person of the moment is. For now, it’s Cyrus. This is not a big shock, since she turned 18-years-old this week (making it that much less interesting to track her assorted whorish behaviours). People expect her to follow in the footsteps of Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera who both posed topless/ nude for Rolling Stone soon after they were of age. It wouldn’t be shocking. And, it’s nothing we’ve not seen before. Really; we’re one ‘accidental’ crotch shot away from seeing all her parts. Anyhow, according to Gossip Cop, ‘Cyrus is not going to take it off for Playboy’. Though, let’s face it, when the inevitable drug habit sets in and she’s got mouths to feed, she’ll need the money enough to do anything.
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?