Miley Cyrus covers Cosmopolitan March 2013. Inside of which is 50 Shades of Having Sex With A Hemsworth Brother because OMG, you guys, she gets to touch his pee pee!!!
- On what is most important in life: ‘Number one is my relationship with Liam [Hemsworth]. That’s what I feel the most confident in because you never know. There’s so much hype behind my new record, but it could come out and, worst-case scenario, everyone f**king hates it.’
- On her fiance: ‘I’ll literally look at him and be like ‘You are hot, dear god!’ The other day, I turned on the pool heater, and it was steaming, and he walked outside and took off his clothes and jumped in the pool. I was like, ‘I’m gonna faint… the hottest guy of my life is in a steaming pool. This looks like a Playgirl shoot.’ So I took a photo and made it the background on my phone. My best friend grabbed my phone and was like, ‘Who’s that? He is so hot!’ That’s my hubby!’
- On what she wants her wedding to be like: ‘I feel the bigger the wedding, the more it becomes a target for people to ruin. So we just want it to be small, with the people who we’d take bullets for. I don’t want to be looking at those photos and see people that I wish hadn’t been there. C’mon, I can’t even get coffee without a million paparazzi following me, so I don’t know why anyone thinks I’m going to have this huge, extravagant wedding. That is so not who I am.’
- Her transition from child star to adult star: ‘Some of the worst things that have happened in my career, like things getting leaked, have actually been what’s best for me, because people knew when I was on [Hannah Montana] that I was really growing up. I never faked anything. I never played the Disney game of smiling and being a princess and then suddenly having a hard time, saying, ‘That isn’t who I really am.’’
- On relaunching her musical career: ‘It’s almost like being a new artist and trying to make a first impression. I think the best thing I could have done was take those two years off to really live, because now people don’t think of me as who I was on the TV show.’