About five hours prior to revealing the final result, Miley Cyrus shared a Twitter photo of hairdresser friend Chris McMillan taking a pair of scissors to The Only Bun Ever. He cut The Bun, then shaved down the sides, then styled and dyed the platinum blonde hair (it was darker than that only one month ago).
She shared the photos with some captions: ‘tick tock tick tock… it’s happening… if you don’t have something nice to say don’t say anything at all. my hair is attached to my head no one else’s and it’s going bye bye… Never felt more me in my whole life ❤… most successful Sally day EVER! ❤❤❤ I feel pretty ohhhh so pretty and gayyyy… ❤❤❤ feeling so happy in my skin.. my dad @billyraycyrus used to tell me ‘opinions are are like a**holes every body has one’ LOVE my hair ❤ feel so happy, pretty, and free… Giving face all day.’ And there’s the result, she’s nearly bald, more below. You like? It appears to be ‘The Twiggy’ based on an interview given in 2008 when she was 15-years-old that she re-tweeted today.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Top 10 Best (Worst?) Celebrity Mug Shots
- Ricky Gervais Does Not Approve of Celebrity Slacktivism
- X Factor Is Counting Coins So It Can Keep the Lights On
- Lindsay Lohan Got Fired By Her Own Dealer Because She Was Taking Too Many Drugs
- Let’s Watch Kimmode Complain About Her Pregnancy Some More in the New KUWTK Trailer
- Amanda Bynes Is Hanging With Paparazzi Now… Doesn’t This Feel Familiar?