Mila Kunis attended the 83rd annual Academy Awads on Sunday February 27 in Los Angeles, CA. Kunis didn’t wear a crew neck, nor anything strapless, nor did she swap dresses with someone else hoping the public wouldn’t notice. She wore an Elie Saab Haute Couture chiffon dress; one I’d almost expect to have seen Halle Berry wearing. They almost could have gone into the bathrooms (stupid fancy-people bathrooms, I bet) and traded gowns before this thing started. That would have been awesome for many reasons. In any case, the Black Swan actress looked great and I think I prefer her hair up than having it down and less formal.
Image credit to INF Photos.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Who Wore The Most Revealing Outfit To The Billboard Awards?
- Justin Timberlake Remembered To Pack His Flat Iron & More Photos From Cannes
- Princess Kanye Should Have Called His New Album ‘The Princess Kanye Diaries’
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Aren’t In A Relationship This Week
- Russell Simmons Has Been Uninvited From The Carter’s Christmas Party
- Courtney Stodden’s Mother Probably Contrived The Sex Tape