Apparently still having a roommate even though he’s a grown man and a rich one at that, Ashton Kutcher has space in his bachelor pad for Mila Kunis now that said roommate reportedly moved out. According to Us Weekly, Kunis gets her own drawer, and maybe a shelf in the fridge, and the place is going to start smelling better, since she’s moving into her boyfriend’s 9,000-square-foot mansion in the Hollywood Hills. A source says of Kunis, 29, and Kutcher, 35, ‘Ashton’s male roommate is moving out to make room for her,’ adding, ‘They really are perfect for each other… They were friends first [for 15 year], and then it switched to love. That’s a great foundation for a relationship.’
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?