I can’t recall another interview, that I’ve watched, in which Michelle Williams talks at length about the passing of late actor Heath Ledger, father of her daughter. The below interview with ABC appears to be her first since Ledger’s death in 2007. Williams, who’s currently one of the many people on-screen with Ryan Gosling, cries and speaks about struggling to find meaning in Ledger’s death and how she felt for a time as though, ‘It didn’t seem unlikely to me that he could walk through a door or could appear behind a bush.’ Oh, and not that it matters in this context, but I just noticed she’s calmed down her hair from that extreme/ harsh white-blonde with near-black eyebrows mix. Thankfully.
Michelle Williams discusses Heath Ledger’s death during interview with ABC.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?