Michael Jackson burial video, detailing service attended by family and friends.
The late singer had a ceremony that was, like, totally private but for all of the cameras being stuck up in the grills of the attendees. The funeral was attended by Jackson’s children, his family and friends including Elizabeth Taylor, Macaulay Culkin and girlfriend Mila Kunis, Lisa Marie Presley, Stevie Wonder, Gladys Knight, Al Sharpton (who tweeted during the ceremony), Corey Feldman, Miko Brando, Quincy Jones and Chris Tucker.
The service was meant to start at sunset but the guests had to wait for two hours, as the Jackson family arrived late. No media was allowed inside, but the family hired their own production team to cover the event. As the chronic Googlers among you will know, everyone was searching for the live stream of the event that was supposed to take place. However, the live airing and stream were pulled, before the service started. No confirmation has yet been given as to why. It is thought the family changed their minds about the airing at the last moment.
Check out some details about the Michael Jackson burial in the video above.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?