The Spice Girls are right up there with just about every boyband, American or British, from the 90s, who drastically overestimates how much people miss them.
The boybands assume all of their 90s fans, who are mostly now in their mid-20s, miss them so much that the only way to ease their aching hearts is to re-form and bash out a tour with their old material. The Spice Girls’ delusion in a similar one, but theirs has hand-stitched corsets and Louboutin shoes.
Girl power is alive and well as Mel B confirms there’s another Spice Girls reunion in the pipeline. “We are definitely going to be doing something together again soon,” says Scary Spice. “We’re actually working on it right now. I don’t want to say too much because I don’t want to spoil the surprise, but it’s really, really exciting,” the 34-year-old says. “I can’t wait to be singing with the girls again.” (via 3am)
Image credit to BARM/Fame Pictures. Story & info. via 3am.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Confirms Contrived Adult Movie Landed Her A Reality Show
- Kimmode: ‘My Pregnancy Lips Are Outta Control’
- Nikki Sixx Needs To Get The F**k Off Kimmode’s Twitter, Honestly
- Beyonce Is Really Not Helping Herself Here
- Shia LaBeouf Oversold The Nymphomaniac Movie’s Sex Scenes
- The Katie Holmes Wet T-Shirt Photos You Didn’t Ask For