Megan Fox is incapable of shutting her trap, as she demonstrates in New York Times magazine.
Megan Fox did several things rather well in her New York Times magazine interview. The 23-year-old actress looked beautiful on the cover photo above, she spoke in full sentences to NYT writer Lynn Hirschberg without the aid of any kind of mind-altering substances, and she made a dig at Angelina Jolie so subtle it could take your breath away. Okay, it won’t so much take your breath away as make you want to hold your breath until she agrees to stop talking.
In the interview the star is reported to have called her fellow actress, serious and stoic. She maintained that comparisons to the saintly serial-adopter were the bane of her existence. As such, she lives and breathes to be the antithesis of what Jolie stands for. That’s as well as may be, but Three Films McGee doesn’t need to be making any further comments about a freakin’ Oscar winner.
Read the Megan Fox interview, including comments made about Angelina Jolie.
- Lynn Hirschberg details at length how Megan has copied Angelina Jolie, and then Megan complains about the comparisons: Fox complains that the Jolie comparisons are now “the bane of my existence,” which is part of the reason she wanted to host S.N.L.. [...] Fox maintained that, unlike Jolie, she has a sense of humor and that her interviews are meant to be funny rather than provocative. “People compare me to Angelina Jolie, and she’s so serious and stoic,” Fox explained. “I’m the opposite. When I do interviews, I say things that I think are hysterical. But because we live in a world of sound bites, you’re not allowed to have a sense of humor. Sarcasm doesn’t translate in print at all. And neither does self-deprecating humor. I’m not a tigress like Angelina. Of course, people want me to be. But I want to be the contradiction of that.”
- Megan on the whole “Michael Bay is like Hitler” controversy, and the open letters from crew members that followed: “I got myself in this whole mess. But it doesn’t matter. I know that the things they said about me in the crew letter were not true, but Bay is not happy with some of the things I’ve said about him. I was waiting for someone to defend me, to say, ‘That’s not accurate,’ but nobody did. I think it’s because I’m a girl. They left me out there to be bludgeoned to death.”
- Megan on trying to appeal to women: “Women tear each other apart. Girls think I’m a sl-t, and I’ve been in the same relationship since I was 18. The problem is, if they think you’re attractive, you’re either stupid or a wh-re or a dumb wh-re. The instinct among girls is to attack the jugular.”
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Amanda Bynes Was Arrested For Doing Weed, Taken For Psychiatric Evaluation
- Liam Hemsworth Left His Mistress Alone Long Enough to Make Out with His Fiancee
- LeAnn Rimes Decided To Sleep With A Married Man And ‘Ask God For Forgiveness’ After the Fact
- January Jones Is Still Holding Out On Us
- Lindsay Lohan Tried To Have Her Dealer Deliver Drugs To Betty Ford
- Princess Kanye Skipped Town The Second Kimmode Arrived