Tattoos drawn in Biro do come off. Let this be a lesson: hand-drawing pictures you found on Google Images is never a good idea. It takes minutes to get good Biro to come off. Minutes. That’s botox time you’re never going to get back. At least, from the look, I glean that’s how Megan Fox came upon that monstrosity of a Marilyn Monroe tattoo on her arm. The one that doesn’t even look like the late actress, rather like some drag queen or deformed caricature of the woman. Fox is hardly the only actress with tattoos; Scarlett Johansson has a really ugly one in the same place. At least Fox is getting rid of hers, after spitting on and rubbing the same spot on her arm did nothing but make it red. The New York Daily News and others noted Fox’s ink has been getting less… inky. Like I said, minutes. It’s rumoured she’s getting the face lasered off. Which seems excessive, as there’s little saliva and Kleenex can’t accomplish. Add her to 50 Cent, Mark Wahlberg, and Pharrell Williams, who also realised tattoos aren’t so edgy when you’re 70.
Pictured above in September 2010 and again this April, the difference is clear.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Jennifer Lopez: Still Slumming & Trying Too Hard
- Here’s Megan Fox and a Naked Ninja Turtle
- January Jones Will Never Give Up The Receipts
- Lindsay Lohan Is Falling Apart in Rehab Without Drugs To Keep Her Together
- Khloe Kardashian Wrote An Open Letter To The Internet About Kim Kardashian
- Jay-Z Denies Leaving A Baby In Beyonce