I’m not kidding. I already covered this, but I didn’t have time to go into much detail about the exact reasons Hollywood hates Megan Fox. I touched on how certain production staff of Transformers: Dark Of The Moon spoke to GQ July 2011 about the reasons Fox was fired. Everyone from the production people to her own leading man spoke ill of her. She had no friends left on that set. Not that it matters; she’s made an enemy of Steven Spielberg and so she’ll be stuck playing winged prostitutes until she ages out. Taking it in turns to bash the actress, making it clear it was her immaturity and lack of professionalism that got her replaced by Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, below is a rundown from GQ explaining whom she offended and what happened after the Hitler comments. There’s an excerpt from an article called ‘Blow-Up: An Oral History of the Most Explosive Director of All Time,’ that becomes passive-aggressively comparative of the always-cordial Huntington-Whiteley. Oh, and, as of three-months ago, Bay had deleted Fox’s cell number, and responded ‘Who is this?’ when she texted him. But they appear to be sort-of-friendly to each other now though.
- Ehren Kruger, screenwriter of the Transformers franchise: [Megan] was there for rehearsals. But she seemed like an actress who didn’t want to be a part of it. She was saying she wanted to, but she wasn’t acting like it.
- Michael Bay: [Megan] was in a different world, on her BlackBerry. You gotta stay focused. And you know, the Hitler thing. Steven [Spielberg] said, ‘Fire her right now.’
- Shia LaBeouf: Criticism is one thing. Then there’s public name-calling, which turns into high school bashing. Which you can’t do. She started shit-talking our captain.
- Bay: I wasn’t hurt, because I know that’s just Megan. Megan loves to get a response. And she does it in kind of the wrong way. I’m sorry, Megan. I’m sorry I made you work twelve hours. I’m sorry that I’m making you show up on time. Movies are not always warm and fuzzy.
- Ian Bryce, the producer of the Transformers franchise: On the plus side of the column, Rosie has done an enormously wonderful job for being a newcomer.
- Bay: Listen, I mean, Rosie came in and she would say hello to the crew. She would acknowledge the crew. She’d say thank you.
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: I was really grateful to everybody, from the people on the catering department to the camera boys to the producers to Shia.
- Bay: She sent me a text three months ago. She said, ‘I hope you’re doing well.’ I responded, ‘Who is this?’ She goes, ‘Megan, you dork!’ I said, ‘Oh, well, thank you, hope you’re well.’ When you’re days and months on a set, it’s like a family. You say rude things and you make up.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Amanda Bynes Was Arrested For Doing Weed, Taken For Psychiatric Evaluation
- Liam Hemsworth Left His Mistress Alone Long Enough to Make Out with His Fiancee
- LeAnn Rimes Decided To Sleep With A Married Man And ‘Ask God For Forgiveness’ After the Fact
- January Jones Is Still Holding Out On Us
- Lindsay Lohan Tried To Have Her Dealer Deliver Drugs To Betty Ford
- Princess Kanye Skipped Town The Second Kimmode Arrived