Megan Fox covers and gives interview for Wonderland’s 4th anniversary (September/ October 2009) issue.
It must be Thursday, as Megan Fox has outdone herself since her previous efforts to school us on her toilet habits.
In the new issue of Wonderland, of which she is the centre focus, Fox talks about her unquestionably wobbly mental state. She goes on to say how working for one of the most bankable directors of the moment, Michael Bay of Transformers and Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, is like working for Hitler.
Okay, so well done her. She strung together a whole bunch of sentences, and to the best of my knowledge she didn’t go poopy at any point in this interview. But, is this bish serious? HITLER?
- On Transformers director Michael Bay: “[Michael Bay] wants to be like Hitler on his sets, and he is. So he’s a nightmare to work for.”
- On what the fuck’s wrong with her: “I definitely have some kind of mental problem and I haven’t pinpointed what it is.”
- On her new movie Jennifer’s Body: “I think it’s really about how fucked up and scary girls are. Girls are fucking nightmares.”
- On being a product in Hollywood: “Part of my product is being outrageous and outspoken so even when I’m not being that way I’m going to be sold that way.”
Michael Bay gets a free pass for life in calling her out for being retarded.
Megan Fox Wonderland 4th anniversary (September/ October 2009) issue.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Amanda Bynes Was Arrested For Doing Weed, Taken For Psychiatric Evaluation
- Liam Hemsworth Left His Mistress Alone Long Enough to Make Out with His Fiancee
- LeAnn Rimes Decided To Sleep With A Married Man And ‘Ask God For Forgiveness’ After the Fact
- January Jones Is Still Holding Out On Us
- Lindsay Lohan Tried To Have Her Dealer Deliver Drugs To Betty Ford
- Princess Kanye Skipped Town The Second Kimmode Arrived