Megan Fox has long been rumoured to be the favourite to don spangly boots and that famous headband in a ‘Wonder Woman’ remake. The 22-year-old actress has however put those rumours to rest and called the super hero movie “lame”.
Director Joss Whedon is rumoured to be putting together a cast for an upcoming big screen outing for the superhero siren, originally played by Lynda Carter in the 1970s TV show.
Fox is reportedly in the running to play the lead role, but the Transformer star is adamant she will not get involved with the comic book adaptation. She tells British magazine FHM, “She’s lame. She flies around in an invisible jet, but she’s not invisible. I don’t get it.” (via IMDb)
I could just as easily have titled this post “Megan Fox is an ungrateful biotch and ought to count her blessings, and the Valet guy in the background is NOT amused by this bish”, and if there were room I would have. Having roles like this thrown at your feet for you to rubbish must suck hairy balls huh Fox???
Image credit to Clint Brewer/ Splash News.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?