Matthew Morrison has commented on the storm in a tea cup that was the Cosmopolitan cover ‘controversy’ over Lea Michele’s plunging neckline. Some pearl-clutchers were asked by Fox News how hard they had to clutch their pearls after witnessing a 24-year-old’s not entirely exposed chest. A small number of detractors made a stink last week, upon the release of Michele’s March 2011 cover. The issue and most of the images inside showed her wearing her favourite silhouette of the moment; a deep v-neck cut nearly to her belly button. After it was labelled by some as inappropriate, and following the GQ scandal which irritated people who missed the point some of the Glee actors were nearer 30 than their teens, Matthew Morrison, who plays her teacher, chimed in. ‘Show it while you still got it,’ co-star Matthew Morrison told Pop Eater this weekend while at the Super Bowl. He clarified he’d not seen the cover, but thought any fuss about a grown woman posing in such a way would be a fuss about nothing. Word.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?