Mark-Paul Gosselaar, of Saved by the Bell (a guy who hasn’t aged in a decade and has a hyphenated first name), and his wife of 14-years have split. I’m altogether confused by this, as he’s still about 12-years-old in my head. How he could have gotten married two years before he was born and somehow had two children with this woman is a mystery. I’m pretty sure witchcraft was involved.
Saved by the Bell star Mark-Paul Gosselaar and wife Lisa Ann Russell have separated after 14 years together. “They both remain focused on their family and are jointly committed to their children,” his rep tells People. The couple first met after she guest-starred on Saved by the Bell: The College Years and married on August 26, 1996. The couple have two children together, Michael Charles, 6, and Ava Lorenn, 4. [Pop Eater]
Image credit to Juan Rico/Fame Pictures. Story & info. Pop Eater.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?