Mariah Carey sings the famous ballad, I’ll be There at the Michael Jackson televised memorial, along with Trey Lorenz (gallery far right).
A full video of her singing this moving song in remembrance of MJ can be found above, via MSNBC. The singer wore a long, silky black gown and wore her hair down. She seemed visibly shaken from the start and seemed to have trouble getting the notes out, without her voice cracking. She moved a lot of people to tears (and I was very nearly one of them).
Some stills of the Mariah Carey singing I’ll be There at the Michael Jackson memorial.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Top 10 Best (Worst?) Celebrity Mug Shots
- Ricky Gervais Does Not Approve of Celebrity Slacktivism
- X Factor Is Counting Coins So It Can Keep the Lights On
- Lindsay Lohan Got Fired By Her Own Dealer Because She Was Taking Too Many Drugs
- Let’s Watch Kimmode Complain About Her Pregnancy Some More in the New KUWTK Trailer
- Amanda Bynes Is Hanging With Paparazzi Now… Doesn’t This Feel Familiar?