Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj fabricated their American Idol feud according to two other reality show judges. But here she is complaining to Barbara Walters like Walters is the HR department and Carey has a workplace grievance. A preview of Carey’s Nightline interview is included below and in it she says: ‘It felt like an unsafe work environment. Anytime anybody’s reeling threats at somebody, you know, it’s not appropriate. I’m a professional. I’m not used to that type of environment. Sitting there on the road with two babies, I’m not gonna take any chances, so yeah, I did hire more security. For all the drama, I hope it helps the show. I think it’s a classic, classy show and it didn’t need this.’ Also below is a photo of Carey on vacation in Australia sucking in her tummy.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Top 10 Best (Worst?) Celebrity Mug Shots
- Ricky Gervais Does Not Approve of Celebrity Slacktivism
- X Factor Is Counting Coins So It Can Keep the Lights On
- Lindsay Lohan Got Fired By Her Own Dealer Because She Was Taking Too Many Drugs
- Let’s Watch Kimmode Complain About Her Pregnancy Some More in the New KUWTK Trailer
- Amanda Bynes Is Hanging With Paparazzi Now… Doesn’t This Feel Familiar?