V magazine rubbed people the wrong way, with the One Size Fits All photos from their January 14, 2010 V63 issue. Well-meaning or not, they promoted their much-hyped Plus Size models issue by releasing a skinny and plus-size photo of two girls side-by-side. People seem to have gotten over being patronised already.
Photographer Sølve Sundsbø shot the Curves Ahead editorial, a spread showing off both curves and oddly photoshopped/ slenderised faces. The girls in the full shoot include; Candice Huffine, Marquita Pring, Michelle Olson, Tara Lynn, and Kasia P.. The full spread can be found at Models.com thanks to V magazine.
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Amanda Bynes Was Arrested For Doing Weed, Taken For Psychiatric Evaluation
- Liam Hemsworth Left His Mistress Alone Long Enough to Make Out with His Fiancee
- LeAnn Rimes Decided To Sleep With A Married Man And ‘Ask God For Forgiveness’ After the Fact
- January Jones Is Still Holding Out On Us
- Lindsay Lohan Tried To Have Her Dealer Deliver Drugs To Betty Ford
- Princess Kanye Skipped Town The Second Kimmode Arrived