Above is Madonna’s OUT cover, which is ‘new’ only in so far as it’s been released this week. Britney Spears covered OUT this month too, and showed her crotch tattoos on the day we learnt she wanted to be an entertainment lawyer as a kid. At the same time as Spears, it was also announced Madonna would cover the magazine. I kind of skipped mentioning it, as the teasers were fewer and less-compelling for the Madonna piece. Now I know why. The singer didn’t pose for a new photo shoot for her cover, as apparently that’s the realm of women who have intimate ink. There’s some ‘exclusive’ rehashed shoot with pictures of Madonna from the ‘Summer of 1982.’ The pictures, from some years before I was born, are fun and show a slightly more soften side of the singer that we rarely see today. But I’m kind of like, ‘Meh.’ Apparently, this is a ‘never-before-seen’ shoot with pictures used exclusively for this feature. So, you shouldn’t have seen them before. They just look like all her other promos to me. But I guess they’re technically ‘new.’ Her fans may like to check out her OUT.com profile (41 pages long). There are also pictures, which I gave a cursory look, under the cut so as not to over-stimulate those wet for denim-on-denim. In related news I’m not giving its own post, a 29-year-old man was found yesterday in Madonna’s home holding some of her possessions. The stalker busted open a window to gain entry before being wrestled to the ground by security at 5.30 am.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Who Wore The Most Revealing Outfit To The Billboard Awards?
- Justin Timberlake Remembered To Pack His Flat Iron & More Photos From Cannes
- Princess Kanye Should Have Called His New Album ‘The Princess Kanye Diaries’
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Aren’t In A Relationship This Week
- Russell Simmons Has Been Uninvited From The Carter’s Christmas Party
- Courtney Stodden’s Mother Probably Contrived The Sex Tape