Sandra Bullock is just as good at keeping secrets as Jesse James… what, too soon? Okay, let me have another go at this: Sandra Bullock is the best secret keeper in the whole world! Under the noses of agencies like TMZ, who can smell a scandal about a month before it happens, Bullock has adopted a baby in secret.
She reveals the secret today, along with an exclusive photo shoot with People and full details of the adoption. In the People world exclusive, which they excitedly tout over today’s much-hyped World’s Most Beautiful People 2010 feature, the Oscar-winning actress shows off in the first ever photos of her newborn son; a child who gives the best baby side-eye I’ve ever seen. His name is Louis Bardo Bullock, and he’s a 3-and-a-half-month old, born in New Orleans.
“It’s like he’s always been a part of our lives,” Bullock, 45, says. She and husband Jesse James, 41, began the adoption process four years ago and brought Louis home in January but decided to keep the news secret until after the Oscars. Their close friends and family, including James’s children Sunny, 6, Jesse Jr., 12, and Chandler, 15, were essential in keeping the adoption a secret. Then, just 10 days after the March 7 Oscars, Bullock and James separated following reports James had cheated. Bullock says she is now adopting as a single parent. [People magazine]
Tell me this isn’t some CIA-level stealth shish. Bullock should get another award just for keeping this secret, until SHE felt like telling the world. Check out the picture (exclusive, so I’m not interested in scalping it) over at People.com.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Amanda Bynes Was Arrested For Doing Weed, Taken For Psychiatric Evaluation
- Liam Hemsworth Left His Mistress Alone Long Enough to Make Out with His Fiancee
- LeAnn Rimes Decided To Sleep With A Married Man And ‘Ask God For Forgiveness’ After the Fact
- January Jones Is Still Holding Out On Us
- Lindsay Lohan Tried To Have Her Dealer Deliver Drugs To Betty Ford
- Princess Kanye Skipped Town The Second Kimmode Arrived