Some creepy producer, back when she was an up-and-coming actress, offered Lisa Rinna a role so long as she’d sleep with him. Only days after Gwyneth Paltrow admitted the same for Elle magazine, the former Melrose Place actress admitted that the guy in question made sexual demands in return for a role.
Can I just say, there’s no show on this Earth I’m going to bang a guy for. Except maybe True Blood. Okay, I totally would bang a producer for a part. Or just for giggles. But that’s more just a case of ‘Oh, it’s Monday’. I’d probably be hesitant to sleep with this producer despite his whispering sweet romantic nothings like ‘Just pull your panties down and bend over and the role is yours.’ Is this the 1930s? Producers still do this, don’t buy anyone dinner first, and get away with it? Not even Rinna’s husband, Harry Hamlin, knows the guy’s name. She bumped into him on the red carpet once. He stopped to say congratulations and she told him, ‘I know everyone in this town and if you ever do what you did to me again to anyone else I will tell everyone your dirty secret.’ The confession comes from her new book which is a ‘roman à clef,’ or a novel that describes true events but is disguised as lawsuit-free fiction.
Pictures show Lisa Rinna’s new lips at a Barnes & Noble book signing October 5.
Image credit to Fame Pictures. Story and quotes Pop Eater.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Amanda Bynes Was Arrested For Doing Weed, Taken For Psychiatric Evaluation
- Liam Hemsworth Left His Mistress Alone Long Enough to Make Out with His Fiancee
- LeAnn Rimes Decided To Sleep With A Married Man And ‘Ask God For Forgiveness’ After the Fact
- January Jones Is Still Holding Out On Us
- Lindsay Lohan Tried To Have Her Dealer Deliver Drugs To Betty Ford
- Princess Kanye Skipped Town The Second Kimmode Arrived