Some creepy producer, back when she was an up-and-coming actress, offered Lisa Rinna a role so long as she’d sleep with him. Only days after Gwyneth Paltrow admitted the same for Elle magazine, the former Melrose Place actress admitted that the guy in question made sexual demands in return for a role.
Can I just say, there’s no show on this Earth I’m going to bang a guy for. Except maybe True Blood. Okay, I totally would bang a producer for a part. Or just for giggles. But that’s more just a case of ‘Oh, it’s Monday’. I’d probably be hesitant to sleep with this producer despite his whispering sweet romantic nothings like ‘Just pull your panties down and bend over and the role is yours.’ Is this the 1930s? Producers still do this, don’t buy anyone dinner first, and get away with it? Not even Rinna’s husband, Harry Hamlin, knows the guy’s name. She bumped into him on the red carpet once. He stopped to say congratulations and she told him, ‘I know everyone in this town and if you ever do what you did to me again to anyone else I will tell everyone your dirty secret.’ The confession comes from her new book which is a ‘roman à clef,’ or a novel that describes true events but is disguised as lawsuit-free fiction.
Pictures show Lisa Rinna’s new lips at a Barnes & Noble book signing October 5.
Image credit to Fame Pictures. Story and quotes Pop Eater.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- The Sopranos Actor James Gandolfini Dead at 51
- Kim Kardashian Told PEOPLE Mag A Different Lie Than The Lie She Told TMZ
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s Breasts Hate Each Other & This Outfit
- Olivia Munn in Red & The Rest of the Day’s Candids
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Tried To Force The Client List’s Producers To Give Her Fiance A Bigger Role
- Miley Went On A Date With January Jones’ Boyfriend So You’d Watch This Music Video
- Johnny Depp As Tonto on the Cover of Rolling Stone
- Rihanna Did That Thing With Her Crotch Again, Also Smacked Fan With The Mic