On Monday there was a report on TMZ.com that claimed the signature on Lindsay Lohan’s prescription was smudged because the doctor was left-handed, not because she forged it herself while trying to disguise her handwriting. TMZ claimed Lohan was ‘rushed to hospital’ with a ‘lung infection’ which spoke enough to the veracity of earlier claims that she missed a day working on Scary Movie 5 because of ‘walking pneumonia’ that I felt bad for making fun of her always calling in sick. Except, SURPRISE, when she made up an illness for the sick note, she guessed ‘lung infection’ when she was groping for the word ‘asthma’ since her rep says she really suffered the latter. In a statement, rep Steve Honig tells Us Weekly and People.com: ‘Lindsay was treated and released, and is doing fine.’ Included are recent photos of Lohan’s return to escorting. Except this time it’s more like babysitting for very, very wealthy 39-year-old artist Domingo Zapata who loans her his Death Porsche when she’s in town and they hang with another John, Vikram Chatwal. That Vikram Chatwal, owner of The Dream Hotel outside of which she was recently arrested for possible drunken hit-and-run.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Top 10 Best (Worst?) Celebrity Mug Shots
- Ricky Gervais Does Not Approve of Celebrity Slacktivism
- X Factor Is Counting Coins So It Can Keep the Lights On
- Lindsay Lohan Got Fired By Her Own Dealer Because She Was Taking Too Many Drugs
- Let’s Watch Kimmode Complain About Her Pregnancy Some More in the New KUWTK Trailer
- Amanda Bynes Is Hanging With Paparazzi Now… Doesn’t This Feel Familiar?