People who aren’t me were glad to see Lindsay Lohan during a taping of the Tonight Show With Jay Leno on Monday. She’s clearly adjusting to life on the outside, even though her hands hurt most of the time. RadarOnline.com reports that, as Lohan entered, for the taping of her interview, the crowd rose and applauded. The outlet also notes that someone without a cocaine habit was bumped so Lohan could appear. Sucks to be Broadway star Kristin Chenoweth, who was moved to accommodate Lohan’s last-minute sit-down. Lohan reportedly told Leno that her 120-day jail sentence for probation violation was ‘shocking’ and that the sentence ‘left her numb.’ Because one’s sense of undeserved entitlement often leaves one feeling that way. I shouldn’t imagine there’s going to be anything revelatory said here. Lohan already spoke about her ‘anger,’ and ‘frustration,’ about her sentence. Short of talking us through the booking process, hardly her first, I’m not sure what more there is to cover. Pictures show Lohan on April 25, as she leaves her Venice home and heads to the NBC Studios.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Top 10 Best (Worst?) Celebrity Mug Shots
- Ricky Gervais Does Not Approve of Celebrity Slacktivism
- X Factor Is Counting Coins So It Can Keep the Lights On
- Lindsay Lohan Got Fired By Her Own Dealer Because She Was Taking Too Many Drugs
- Let’s Watch Kimmode Complain About Her Pregnancy Some More in the New KUWTK Trailer
- Amanda Bynes Is Hanging With Paparazzi Now… Doesn’t This Feel Familiar?