Lindsay Lohan took a moment away from spending the holidays with her dealer to instruct her accountant to gather the singles Lohan’s being paid by her ‘clients’ and settle the tax lien. Lohan took $100,000 of Charlie Sheen’s money that went towards the bill shortly before her bank accounts were frozen. And now she’s paid more towards the total herself, to the tune of $93,701.57, to settle the lien. She still owes money though, according to E! News. But she’s closer to paying it off.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?