Lindsay Lohan has retired from being Lindsay Lohan to be the new and improved Lindsay Lohan: Groupie. Which involved stalking The Wanted’s lead singer until he acquiesced that she’s not actively dangerous enough to make it worth calling the police and until she worked her way front-and-center of every performance (photo & video here) and onto the band’s tour bus after every show. Admitting that she’s still drinking too, George said recently: ‘She always brings vodka to the table… I love that she can party nearly as hard as we can.’ Not only is she partying with the group, she’s making herself at home by doing that thing she does when she likes someone, or when something’s in reach and not glued down, or when she doesn’t like someone. She stole something then bragged about it (remember when she stole a friend’s jewellery then posted a photo of ‘her’ jewellery on Twitter the next day). She went on Twitter again and publicly messaged George a photo of the singer’s shirt with the caption ‘Missing something?’ Yeah, dude’s going to be missing his coke if he’s not careful.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Who Wore The Most Revealing Outfit To The Billboard Awards?
- Justin Timberlake Remembered To Pack His Flat Iron & More Photos From Cannes
- Princess Kanye Should Have Called His New Album ‘The Princess Kanye Diaries’
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Aren’t In A Relationship This Week
- Russell Simmons Has Been Uninvited From The Carter’s Christmas Party
- Courtney Stodden’s Mother Probably Contrived The Sex Tape