Lindsay Lohan’s probation was revoked Wednesday morning. Which was a non-event that didn’t require her presence. Anyone expecting Lohan’s usual perp-walk replete with stolen Chanel and stolen jewels would have been sorely disappointed at a few live shots of her lawyer walking into and out of court alone, wishing the paparazzi Happy Holidays, and then the paparazzi cursing like sailors at not getting their shots (anyone else hear the swearing on the TMZ.com live feed?) Apparently, Lohan’s crime spree is allowed to continue through Christmas, which is useful because it means she can steal some Christmas presents, and be back in court January 15, 2013 after a nice rest. At which time she’s apparently going to be slapped on the wrist, sent back to rehab, or just rewarded for being Recidivist of the Year with a Starbucks gift card. No, really. Apparently, the judge in charge of the case at the moment, Commissioner Jane Godfrey, ’Isn’t big on jail’ and would give this recidivist rehab rather than actual consequences.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?