For her next trick, Lindsay Lohan is going to feign incredulity at being hauled back into court Wednesday for probation violation that could have been avoided if ‘The Black kid’ remembered his lines when being questioned by the LAPD. Her assistant, Gavin Doyle, told the police the truth and made the LAPD do a little paper work. Not cool, Doyle. NOT cool. And now Lohan is facing eight months in jail for lying to police, obstruction, and reckless driving. Although all three are misdemeanors and she’s not charged with a violent crime, in this instance. So the eight months is probably going to be eight days and another slap on the wrist, and we’ll get to enjoy Lindsay Lohan Probation Revocation Day 2013 and another year of Lohansplaining why her next crime-spree is everyone else’s fault.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Top 10 Best (Worst?) Celebrity Mug Shots
- Ricky Gervais Does Not Approve of Celebrity Slacktivism
- X Factor Is Counting Coins So It Can Keep the Lights On
- Lindsay Lohan Got Fired By Her Own Dealer Because She Was Taking Too Many Drugs
- Let’s Watch Kimmode Complain About Her Pregnancy Some More in the New KUWTK Trailer
- Amanda Bynes Is Hanging With Paparazzi Now… Doesn’t This Feel Familiar?