Lindsay Lohan was kicked out of her Downtown Women’s Center community service for failing to stick to the court’s and their rules. Judge Stephanie Saunter ordered Lohan to complete 360 hours at DWC and be ‘reliable, non-disruptive, and serve at least 4 hours at a time.’ A source at DWC tells TMZ.com, ‘Lindsay blew off 9 scheduled visits and when she did show up, she would often bail after working there for only an hour. Sources say 2 weeks ago, she was terminated from the Women’s Center because of the violations. The Probation Department’s volunteer center has now assigned her to a new community service program at the Red Cross [where she has since been photographed].’ A source named ‘Lindsay Lohan’ defended the actress, telling ‘friends’ she was unfairly treated by ‘mean’ staff, she followed orders, and she was on time. Moreover, sources say she’s loving her time at the friendlier Red Cross… she’s been there a week.
Lohan will be before a judge in DAYS to explain why she’s only done 60 of 480 hours (TMZ claims Lohan logged 21 hours, not 60 as claimed by RadarOnline).
Lohan is already making excuses. RadarOnline quotes a source from Lohan’s camp: ‘Lindsay is going to blame this on the paparazzi, again, like she always does. Her excuse to staffers at DWC was that she was being hounded by the press, and just couldn’t make it out of the car, and into the building. Yes, there were photographers around when she did show up, but it wasn’t intrusive, and didn’t impede upon anyone’s ability to maneuver in or out of the building.’
Lohan also skipped her court-ordered therapy sessions. As part of her probation, she’s supposed to see a psychologist at least once a week. Evidently, she hasn’t.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Johnny Depp As Tonto on the Cover of Rolling Stone
- Rihanna Did That Thing With Her Crotch Again, Also Smacked Fan With The Mic
- Here Are Some Photos of Demi Moore to Remind You She Exists
- Amy Adams Doesn’t Want to be Perfect Anyway Because It Isn’t ‘Interesting’
- Kimmode’s Cervix Got The Re-Shoot It’s Been Waiting For
- Katie Price Wore Whatever This Is To Promote Whatever She’s Promoting
- Russell Brand Dumped Katy Perry By Text Message
- Photos of The Breaking Amish: LA Cast Because That’s A Thing