Lindsay Lohan has admitted that her life’s out of control although it’s everyone else’s fault because of course it is. A source called ‘Dina Lohan’ told TMZ.com that Lindsay’s life is a train wreck and she needs to get professional help… exactly one month before going in front of a judge who hands out Starbucks cards to anyone who voluntarily goes into therapy. The 26-year-old apparently admits to having impulse control issues and a retinue full of opportunists. But she denies having drink problems (her father says she drinks two liters of vodka a day and Max George from The Wanted confirms she’s drinking again) and she denies having drug problems (witnesses say she was doing coke the night of her most recent arrest). In other news, she claimed her phone was missing or broken or whatever so she lost all her numbers and that’s why she didn’t thank Charlie Sheen. And I guess Twitter broke when her thumbs broke. Although she remembered his address fine because she eventually sent him a thank you card.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Top 10 Best (Worst?) Celebrity Mug Shots
- Ricky Gervais Does Not Approve of Celebrity Slacktivism
- X Factor Is Counting Coins So It Can Keep the Lights On
- Lindsay Lohan Got Fired By Her Own Dealer Because She Was Taking Too Many Drugs
- Let’s Watch Kimmode Complain About Her Pregnancy Some More in the New KUWTK Trailer
- Amanda Bynes Is Hanging With Paparazzi Now… Doesn’t This Feel Familiar?