In news that will surprise no one who realises that Hollywood basically runs on cocaine, it’s been sort of confirmed that Lindsay Lohan won the role of Elizabeth Taylor in the Lifetime biopic Liz & Dick for basically spending the last month giving the film free-publicity. Her aggressive, tedious, incessant shilling and ‘preparing’ for the role before it was officially offered included posing wearing a t-shirt with Taylor’s face and sitting next to a book about the Liz & Dick love affair (she was at Uncle Terry’s and the light was too dim to read). And now Access Hollywood sources say, yes, Lohan’s begging landed her the role with the caveat that she not devolve into a crack mess and get in further legal trouble.
When news broke that Lohan was under consideration for the titular role, she leaked her availability to mouthpiece TMZ.com who suddenly has a listicle of details of how she’s preparing for the March start date: Lohan is watching old movies starring Taylor, working on the look and feel of the role, watching old interviews, reading biographies, and ‘obsessing over getting the part right.’
24 photos of Lindsay Lohan around Beverly Hills with her little brother on Feb 20 and old photos of Lohan at the AmfAR New York Gala in New York City Feb 8.
Image credit to INF Daily. Story TMZ, Access Hollywood.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Top 10 Best (Worst?) Celebrity Mug Shots
- Ricky Gervais Does Not Approve of Celebrity Slacktivism
- X Factor Is Counting Coins So It Can Keep the Lights On
- Lindsay Lohan Got Fired By Her Own Dealer Because She Was Taking Too Many Drugs
- Let’s Watch Kimmode Complain About Her Pregnancy Some More in the New KUWTK Trailer
- Amanda Bynes Is Hanging With Paparazzi Now… Doesn’t This Feel Familiar?