A few hours ago, Michael Lohan released (sold to TMZ?) the conversation he recorded between himself and daughter Lindsay Lohan while she was being ‘kidnapped’ in her own limo, of which he kept trying to convince her, at 4 a.m. Tuesday after partying with her mother. Who, says Lindsay, was ‘high on cocaine’ and sources say drank four glasses of wine on an empty stomach before going out. The argument started over which woman’s home to return to first, which Dina won because who has bus fare? And it escalated over the $40,000 Dina told Lindsay was necessary to save Dina’s home. Michael says Dina’s lying about her home being in foreclosure. And, at least, his recording tallies with his allegations made during Uncle Phil (not a doctor) that Dina would habitually lie to extract money out of Lindsay. Lindsay wants her money back, on the tape, to which her mother responds over and over ‘You’re dead to me.’ There’s tape, below, of the ridiculous conversation because of course there is. Not that it matters because the women have already staged photos of the reconciliation.
Photos below of what appears to be outside Dina Lohan’s Long Island home.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Jennifer Lopez: Still Slumming & Trying Too Hard
- Here’s Megan Fox and a Naked Ninja Turtle
- January Jones Will Never Give Up The Receipts
- Lindsay Lohan Is Falling Apart in Rehab Without Drugs To Keep Her Together
- Khloe Kardashian Wrote An Open Letter To The Internet About Kim Kardashian
- Jay-Z Denies Leaving A Baby In Beyonce