Lindsay Lohan fast-tracked her community service. Because time spent helping the less-fortunate negates the need for Rita Hayworth posters and pointy objects purchased with smokes. Lohan was sentenced to 120 days in jail, of which it’s confirmed she’ll spend three weeks or less behind bars. The 24-year-old was also sentenced to 480 hours of community service; 360 of those hours performed at the Downtown Women’s Center and 120 hours will be served at the L.A. County morgue. Lohan complained of being blindsided by the term… and her lawyer whipped together an appeal on what looked like store-bought stationary in order to get her client out of jail quicker. After claiming she was the victim of a witch-hunt because she’s a celebrity, Lohan had a sudden change of heart and asked to expedite the community service aspect of her sentence, with her lawyer signing her up at the Volunteer Center last week. According to TMZ, Lohan received a call late Monday afternoon from the women’s center to say they had a 5 p.m. orientation spot available. These pictures show Lohan leaving for the women’s center where she just completed her orientation. She hasn’t started the community service, that will happen this week. More and general views below.
Better still, and I’m actually not kidding, Lohan wore a sheer shirt… and no bra.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?