It’s pretty much accepted as fact that Lindsay Lohan’s lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley is the only reason the actress is able to indulge in her international escorting business instead of serving time in jail for so many crimes it wouldn’t actually be possible to list them here. Lohan’s guilty of everything from jewel theft to vehicular misconduct to physical assault. And yet she’s basically only spent hours in jail because her lawyer is some kind of wizard whose clients practically have a spare set of keys to let themselves out if the asleep-at-the-wheel legal system actually falls asleep after sending people to central booking. But now Lohan’s probably going to go to jail this week because she’s fired her lawyer 24-hours before one of her probation violation hearings. According to Lohan, she signed some document from a shady lawyer without reading it and that’s why she’s stuck with some random of ill-repute and is left begging Holley to take her back despite also owing Holley a reported $300,000 in legal fees that haven’t been paid in 6 months. For now though, Lohan’s stuck with Mark Heller whom it’s alleged had his licence suspended for five years for misconduct.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Top 10 Best (Worst?) Celebrity Mug Shots
- Ricky Gervais Does Not Approve of Celebrity Slacktivism
- X Factor Is Counting Coins So It Can Keep the Lights On
- Lindsay Lohan Got Fired By Her Own Dealer Because She Was Taking Too Many Drugs
- Let’s Watch Kimmode Complain About Her Pregnancy Some More in the New KUWTK Trailer
- Amanda Bynes Is Hanging With Paparazzi Now… Doesn’t This Feel Familiar?