Levi Johnston married the second woman he accidentally knocked up rather than accidentally impregnating a third woman. Which is nice. He married in front of 100 family and friends who I guess didn’t include whomever it was from the printers who let a typo go through on the wedding invitations that were eventually sold to TMZ.com giving away the date, time, and location of the nuptials. And he sold photos of the 50% off the wedding dress because there’s a stain where no one can see ceremony complete with fried repast and Mix-it-Yourself Kool-Aid. I guess none of the tabloids wanted to pay more than two-figures, and he had his heart set on three, so he sold to Inside Edition, to whom he’s spoken about his relationship before. And now there are photos of the classiest wedding ever. There’s a second photo of the bride and groom below.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Who Wore The Most Revealing Outfit To The Billboard Awards?
- Justin Timberlake Remembered To Pack His Flat Iron & More Photos From Cannes
- Princess Kanye Should Have Called His New Album ‘The Princess Kanye Diaries’
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Aren’t In A Relationship This Week
- Russell Simmons Has Been Uninvited From The Carter’s Christmas Party
- Courtney Stodden’s Mother Probably Contrived The Sex Tape