Leighton Meester covers Allure January 2011. The magazine is nice enough to choose a cover image where Meester, of Gossip Girl, looks very pretty. She looks elegant and ready for Spring/ Summer with the hints of red/ dark pink splashed around the cover and used on her lip. The hair and styling are soft and 40s/ 50s-style. And the dress appears understated, although hidden by her poorly-positioned arm. Inside, head-to-toe in Louis Vuitton, Meester’s not so lucky.
The above image, wearing little but a clear plastic Louis Vuitton raincoat, Meester looks like a designer-clad drowned rat. She looks cold, depressed, and like those giant pair of underwear are chafing. Seriously, how the heck big are those church panties? Meester speaks to Allure about Gossip Girl, her attitude toward drugs, whether she’s rivals with co-star Blake Lively, and her love life. More underwear photos, Meester’s cover, and behind-the-scenes images below.
- On the Chuck and Blair love affair: ‘I can really relate to it; not necessarily because it’s this dramatic, tumultuous relationship, but because the way they love each other is very real, and not for the sake of being dramatic. It’s actual love. There’s nobody for each other but them.’
- On her former life as a partier: ‘We had craaaazy parties, we had DJ’s, bands, an ice luge, a fire twirler. One of my roommates burned off her bangs on the stove trying to light a cigarette. I mean, drinking is one thing; over-drinking is another. And drugs are something that I do not tolerate at all. You’d be surprised how many people do it. If you go out and you’re living the nightlife scene, that’s what people do.’
- On the supposed rivalry with costar Blake Lively: ‘It’s unfortunate when women are pitted against each other, like with Sex and the City. People say, ‘They’re jealous of each other.’ Come on. They’re all rich, successful, great actresses.’
- On her love life: ‘It’s wonderful to be in love. And it’s definitely wonderful to cuddle and have sex and get to experience life with somebody. But it’s OK if you don’t find him and you’re 24. You can find it someday.’
Leighton Meester Allure January magazine cover shoot behind-the-scenes video.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Amanda Bynes Was Arrested For Doing Weed, Taken For Psychiatric Evaluation
- Liam Hemsworth Left His Mistress Alone Long Enough to Make Out with His Fiancee
- LeAnn Rimes Decided To Sleep With A Married Man And ‘Ask God For Forgiveness’ After the Fact
- January Jones Is Still Holding Out On Us
- Lindsay Lohan Tried To Have Her Dealer Deliver Drugs To Betty Ford
- Princess Kanye Skipped Town The Second Kimmode Arrived