Wendy Williams is the next stop for the pity party that has gone on the road to promote an album, Spitfire, that flopped spectacularly this week (#36 on the Billboard 200 chart, #44 overall album on iTunes, #46 overall album on Amazon). Having filmed most of this before the sales numbers were released and clearly having no PR guidance since she’s talked about nothing but her affair this whole press tour, LeAnn Rimes once AGAIN degraded the mother of those children who were in the way when she jumped out of the burning building that was her own marriage and jumped right into the middle of someone else’s marriage.
- Rimes told Williams that Real Housewife Brandi Glanville is a lying liar who tells lies about that thing we all know to be true because we all have eyes. ‘I talk truth,’ claimed Rimes. ‘I would love [to just stop]. Even though I approach this topic on this record, I approach it at no one else’s expense but mine. This is from my point of view, my feelings, and I’m not pointing out names, pointing fingers… But I feel like sometimes it’s used for, on the other side, maybe a little bit for a career. So therefore until that stops, until that storyline stops, I don’t think it will stop.’
- Asked whether she considered ignoring Glanville and ‘the haters,’ Rimes continued, ’Right, no. That’s not true,’ she said of the fallacy that ignoring it makes it go away. ‘Because girl, I have done that. Both people have to want to change, and you can’t change someone else unless they actually want it.’
- She continues, about Glanville’s recollection of Rimes smearing herself with cake frosting and inviting married Eddie Cibrian to lick it off in front of his wife, ‘On my drunkest day, I would have never done that in my entire life. Let’s just put that out there, that’s a complete lie. That never happened, that never happened, in a million years.’
- Not understanding the word honest, she says this of her reaction to being outed as a cheater in the tabloids, ‘When I found out that was coming out, I called him immediately and told [Dean], I called my mom, I called everybody who was important to me and I said, this is what’s happening and there just was no hiding it. I was honest.’
- She adds, of the stolen kids held hostage in her house 50% of the time, ‘I have the right as any other stepmom to love my stepsons the way I love them, and they’re fantastic.’
- On having kids with Cibrian, ‘We talk about it all the time. We have his two kids, we have them half the time, so we do have our hands full with our jobs, but I think we’ll carve out time for that.’
- On her recent weight gain, ‘I guess I’ve gained some weight, but that’s nice. I know I was small, but I can 100 percent, honestly say I have never had a problem with eating, trust me,’ she said. ‘It was just stress. I was really through…when I honestly say anxiety and stress and depression, that’s what I was going through and it was just my body’s way of just dealing with it.’