LeAnn Rimes was telling the truth when she asserted in multiple statements that there was no sex tape. With stills being released and heavy coverage that still largely refers to this as a ‘sex tape,’ Rimes has spoken out hoping to quite reports. Oh, and she did so on Twitter even though she appears to have a new blog started on her website this month. Responding to messages from followers, who I guess inquired about the tape, Rimes went on something of a rant to defend herself. As she’s entitled. And, given some of the more excitable coverage of this tape, I don’t blame her. ‘Since when is changing in front of a mirror in a thong a ‘sex tape?’ the fact that someone has STOLEN a tape of private moments of when I was 18 and is trying to profit off of it is sick and the fact that the media is trying to make more of it than it is, a few private moments of me changing and joking around is misleading and wrong,’ she wrote. ‘Once again, I have never filmed myself having sex period. All I know is you see more of me on a beach in a bikini. Moving on, so should everyone else!’ So, that’s Rimes’ Twitter Fap ™ about never having fapped or done anything else naked on tape.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Who Wore The Most Revealing Outfit To The Billboard Awards?
- Justin Timberlake Remembered To Pack His Flat Iron & More Photos From Cannes
- Princess Kanye Should Have Called His New Album ‘The Princess Kanye Diaries’
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Aren’t In A Relationship This Week
- Russell Simmons Has Been Uninvited From The Carter’s Christmas Party
- Courtney Stodden’s Mother Probably Contrived The Sex Tape