I vaguely remember seeing photos of these shoes earlier. Which means I probably looked at this, above, assumed it was a photo of someone’s mangled legs after some accident, and decided I’d had enough Internet for the day. Except not so much since these appear to be a real thing that people are going to be wearing while the paramedics are laughing under their breaths and hoisting the casualties into an ambulance. Apparently a commentary on ‘impossible standards of beauty,’ rather than just being implausible and ugly, they’re a collaboration between South African artist Leanie van der Vyver and Dutch shoe designer René van den Berg. There’s video too (annoying music, you may want to mute it).
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?