With a tattoo on her ribcage that she also probably had to sit for topless, here’s Lea Michele espousing the joys of going braless under a halter. Halters being the type that offer no shoulder straps and gape really badly at the sides. You know, just the style you want to go for when you’re giving your b-cups (which stands for buttercups if memory serves) some air. This is Michele’s shoot for Cover Girl. I don’t know much about the brand and if I’m honest I’m not even sure whether it’s sold here. But I gather from ANTM it markets itself as being for girls Michele’s age and it’s got a fairly family-friendly image. It tries to be sexy in the way a 12-year-old posing for their MySpace profile photo tries to be sexy, with an annoyingly adolescent sexuality too-young for its models, but it leans on the side of tasteful, no? So I don’t think they meant for Michele to work her buttercups through her dirty pillow window like some red light district girl from Amsterdam.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Top 10 Best (Worst?) Celebrity Mug Shots
- Ricky Gervais Does Not Approve of Celebrity Slacktivism
- X Factor Is Counting Coins So It Can Keep the Lights On
- Lindsay Lohan Got Fired By Her Own Dealer Because She Was Taking Too Many Drugs
- Let’s Watch Kimmode Complain About Her Pregnancy Some More in the New KUWTK Trailer
- Amanda Bynes Is Hanging With Paparazzi Now… Doesn’t This Feel Familiar?