Where was I, ah yes… Lance Bass, has updated the media on Christina Applegate’s well-being.
Bass tells People that Applegate is making a full recovery. He knows this, as he has been by her side the entire time.
“I was at the hospital holding her hand and getting her through it,” longtime friend Lance Bass tells PEOPLE.”She is a very, very loved person.” Less than a week after revealing she had the surgery Applegate, 36 is “doing great,” says Bass. “She’s totally, fully recovering.” While in the hospital, Applegate was able to distract herself. “She’s a big crossword puzzle girl. That kept her busy,” says Bass, 29. “In her hours of recovery, she’s made all these roses out of lace. She has hundreds and hundreds of these amazing different roses. She doesn’t know what she’s going to do with them.”
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Photos of The Breaking Amish: LA Cast Because That’s A Thing
- Rihanna Was More Than ‘Two Hours Late’ To A Show This Time
- Ben Affleck Is Actually Kind of Tired of Getting His Wife Pregnant
- Jennifer Lopez Is Not Salma Hayek, Loved Her ‘Weird Jiggly’ Postpartum Belly
- Wyclef Jean Is Producing Amanda Bynes’ First Single
- Brooke Mueller Is Basically Lindsay Lohan, Quit Betty Ford Because Betty Ford Is A Real Rehab
- Chris Brown May or May Not Be Beating Up These Little Girls
- Miley Cyrus Was THIS Close To Being The White Nicki Minaj