Lady Gaga has taken to her Twitter, to clarify some confusion about her performance on American Idol May 5, 2010. The singer gave a highly-anticipated performance, on American Idol, this week, only for the show to have to chop out a near two minutes of the songs in the edit. Gaga pre-taped her songs Alejandro and Bad Romance and ran at about six-and-a-half minutes. That’s long enough for a short porno flick, or a mini-movie, or something. It’s a whole lot of time, doing little but guzzle up airtime (and not get anyone off). So Fox snipped that bish to a more manageable time of just under five minutes. The bits you’ll have missed out on from the broadcast included something to do with lube, strap-ons and setting the stage on fire (I’m guessing, as I can’t be bothered to watch six-and-a-half porn-free minutes). You can see for yourself, by clicking on each.
Full-length, unedited performance which comes in a minute-and-a-half longer.
Edited version of Lady Gaga performing on American Idol, as broadcast by Fox.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- LeAnn Rimes Decided To Sleep With A Married Man And ‘Ask God For Forgiveness’ After the Fact
- January Jones Is Still Holding Out On Us
- Lindsay Lohan Tried To Have Her Dealer Deliver Drugs To Betty Ford
- Princess Kanye Skipped Town The Second Kimmode Arrived
- Amanda Bynes Can’t Even Pull The ‘Do You Know Who I Am?’ Card Properly
- Top 10 Best (Worst?) Celebrity Mug Shots