Because absolutely nothing happened today and everyone’s in the process of disappearing into a black hole of remorseless Holiday drinking that’s set to last until the middle of January, let’s throw L.A. Reid some holiday shade. Since I always forget L.A. Reid is on X Factor even though he’s forgotten more about music than the replaceable pretty faces on the same panel will ever know. I read today that he is leaving and I was all ‘How’s that?… oh yeah.’ Reid released a statement saying he and the X Factor are done professionally. ‘I have the utmost respect for Simon Cowell, he is the very best and I have had the opportunity to learn so much from him,’ said Reid. ‘Working with him on ‘X Factor’ has been a once-in-a-lifetime experience, I’m honored to have sat on the panel with such incredible talent. Of course I will miss the show, in my opinion Simon attracts the best talent, but I’m looking forward to getting back to my core business and the responsibility of running Epic Records.’ …He asked for a raise and didn’t get one?
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Farrah Abraham Mocking Catelynn Lowell’s Weight
- WTF?! Kimmode Is Still Torturing Her Feet
- Lindsay Lohan Remembers How Delicious Food Is Now Her Adderall’s Been Taken Away
- Falkor: Flowers Make Up For That Time I Slept With Your Husband, Right?
- Princess Kanye Is Going To Run Away From Home The Second The Baby Is Born
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Want To Be On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show?