Kyle Richards of Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills is shilling some book about which I don’t care, except for one excerpt claiming everyone should get to touch bumps with a random outside their marriage at least once. Richards posits that cheating can be a mistake rather than a selfish partner who doesn’t care enough about their SO to communicate/ keep it in their pants. IMO, cheating is always grounds for a split; it’s never a mistake, it’s never okay. Moreover, the relationship is over the second they cheat, not the second they’re caught, and, for me, there’s no comeback. However, I gather some people are indifferent to being cheated on. Asked what she meant by: ‘If you cheat on your spouse once do not tell. You get a free pass…’ Richards replied: ‘I [knew] I was going to get some heat for that… Listen, if this really was a one time mistake, and you did not put this person in jeopardy, I personally think you should deal with it with yourself and with God and not go and say: ‘Honey look what I did,’ because I knew that this would ruin their relationship and their life. So I said: ‘It did not happen.’ And I can tell you that many, many, many years later they’re happy and together and she did make that mistake and she has to carry that and live with that…’ Actually, they’re not happily married since the dude’s wife’s a cheating slore who’s been lying all this time. Whatever helps these people sleep at night.
Five photos of Richards shilling the book on The Wendy Williams Show January 3.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- Johnny Depp As Tonto on the Cover of Rolling Stone
- Rihanna Did That Thing With Her Crotch Again, Also Smacked Fan With The Mic
- Here Are Some Photos of Demi Moore to Remind You She Exists
- Amy Adams Doesn’t Want to be Perfect Anyway Because It Isn’t ‘Interesting’
- Kimmode’s Cervix Got The Re-Shoot It’s Been Waiting For
- Katie Price Wore Whatever This Is To Promote Whatever She’s Promoting
- Russell Brand Dumped Katy Perry By Text Message
- Photos of The Breaking Amish: LA Cast Because That’s A Thing