Kris Jenner seems to forget that not everyone’s seen her daughter’s contrived porno. And not everyone watches her staged reality show. So not everyone’s so amenable to her celebrity. A source claims Jenner called ahead and demanded local Apple store staff ‘set aside five iPhones for her and she’d send someone to pick them up when they were released on the 21st.’ Only to be told she would have to wait in line with all the other people who hadn’t released a sex tape yet. ‘Kris got angry and demanded to talk to the manager,’ says the source. ‘But no manager would speak to her because this wasn’t a negotiable issue.’ Except, SURPRISE, Jenner doesn’t understand the word ‘no’ so she sent her assistant to jump the line: ’They had a lot of extra security on for crowd control. One of the guards told the assistant: ‘See that line? Go wait in it and you will be helped.”
Below, since they’re recent, photos of Kim Kardashian in Melbourne, Australia.
Image credit to Fame/Flynet Pictures, INF Daily.
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
- The Sopranos Actor James Gandolfini Dead at 51
- Kim Kardashian Told PEOPLE Mag A Different Lie Than The Lie She Told TMZ
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s Breasts Hate Each Other & This Outfit
- Olivia Munn in Red & The Rest of the Day’s Candids
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Tried To Force The Client List’s Producers To Give Her Fiance A Bigger Role
- Miley Went On A Date With January Jones’ Boyfriend So You’d Watch This Music Video
- Johnny Depp As Tonto on the Cover of Rolling Stone
- Rihanna Did That Thing With Her Crotch Again, Also Smacked Fan With The Mic